Monday, January 14, 2008

6 years ago


Six years ago today Jeremy and I were married. The time has gone so quickly. One of my favorite things about being married to Jeremy is that he truly knows me better than anyone. Better than my parents, better than my brother or sister, better than my kids, better than my closest friends. He knows me so well that he can tell what I'm thinking before I say anything and can understand a look at first glance. We truly enjoy each others company and cherish our daily routines together. He is my best friend and I'm so lucky to love and be loved so much. It's hard to think that you can love your groom more than the day you are married but it really is only the beginning. I thank God for blessing our marriage and our family. I feel so honored to be Mrs. Jeremy Webster.

No comments: