Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Over


Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years Day; it's ALL over. I always feel a little relief when January finally comes. However, I truely enjoyed the holiday season. I love my family and dearest friends and I feel so blessed to share my life and the lives of my boys with each one of them. Kevin was home for a week at Christmas which always makes our Christmas complete. It's always hard to say goodbye though. We're holding our breath in hopes that he'll move west very soon. (Go west young man!) =) Julie is going to finish her last semester of Bible College in Spain. She leaves Feb.1st and I'm going to miss her. I'm excited that she has this opportunity. She will, without a doubt, get the bug and this will only be the beginning of her travels. However, I hope that one day our family can all live close to each other again. I'd settle for the same state. =) I'm excited to see what this new year brings. On with 2008!

2 comments:

this little sonic iceberg said...

i feel so impressed that you seem so ready for the 08 year. i get the jitters sometimes during the new year hoping i've done enough good in the last year to make it complete, you know? anyway, i'm smiling big at your post. i like our family photo this year a lot and you and julie have both taught me a lot, whether you know it or not. you the wise mother, and her the bible infused young'n. i love you guys more than i can say. i guarantee you i will see you on the west coast before next christmas. xo.

kddub said...

cute family picture...